Sunday 5 August 2018

Introduction

             
                 

Assalamualaikum ! hi everyone ..

Before i start doing my blog , i just want let you know my English grammar sucks and broken :( but ignore it , Practice make perfect hehe ..

Okay firstly let me introduce myself . My names is Nurizzahtul Amira bt Norisham . I'm eighteen and currently stays in Rawang Selangor . I have continued my diploma in Banking Studies (BA119) . In this blog , I am going to tell you a little bit about my background, ready to learn , goals setting , time management , taking lecture notes and academy integrity and performance . 


BACKGROUND

This is my family . We are six in family . My father is private employer and my mother has been taking care the house hold . I have four siblings .
I am a friendly person , I'm interested in many things such as music and watching movies . I love to read love stories and suspense thrillers , I want a improve my english skills . I'm glad to be here . My other hobbies including being with my friends .

When i analyze myself as a student , i found that i have more weakness than strengths .


One of my greatest strengths is my analytical skills . I love working with numbering and figuring out complicated problems . This is why i choose Banking for my profession .

I do have weakness that i have to overcome and improve . One of my weakness is i don't have enough confident in my task . When i doing something important or make some decision , i always needs people guide me . My other weakness such as ;
  • i have always been a procrastinate 
  • i'm naturally shy 
  • not adept at public speaking
  • i default to believing that i can solve any problem on my own

"THIS WEAKNESS CAN OBSTRUCT MY LIFE FOREVER :( "

but yah , for me to become a better student , i need to change or push myself . I need to build on my strengths to overcome my weakness . The important thing is don't compare with others .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Academic Integrity and Performance

What is PLAGIARISM ? - Plagiarism is basically an act of taking an idea , writing , conversation or song of someone else and...